Spring Framework Series
Spring provides an innovative, and robust feature set to Java that allows for out of the box solutions for complex problems. Cloud deployment, microservice patterns, API endpoints, security, event driven architecture, and even server-less design come easy with the streamlined ecosystem offered by the Spring library. The best part is that most of these features are cohesive and well integrated which eliminates any guesswork needed by your implementation.
Here are a number of articles I have written on various features offered by Spring.
Spring Boot 🥾
- Spring Boot Starter Parent
- Spring Boot Starters
- Package Scanning Configuration
- Intro to Application Properties
- Creating a Spring Boot Project with VueJS
Spring Security 🔒
- SAML2 Tutorial for Spring Security 5.2+
- Creating a SAML2 Service Provider
- Skipping the Identity Provider Page with SAML2
- OAuth2 OIDC with Spring Security 5